Tell us what you need. We won’t just listen, we’ll pay attention.
We combine quality and speed to meet deadlines and specifications.
Why have the same as others when you can have what’s right for you?
Need help? Get help.
That’s what we’re here for.
Truly, Jen Yockey and everyone at the Keel group. I had two calls for weddings this week and both booked after going to my website and getting all the information they needed! I didn't even have a phone conversation with them! Thank you for creating such a wonderful site for my customers!
Search engine marketing encompasses a number of different skills, including but not limited to:
- Search engine advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Link development
- Trusted feed and other inclusion programs
- Specialized search engine optimization (video, local, mobile, etc)
The Keel Group can help you analyze what is relevant to you and your business:
- What are the key words your potential customers are searching for?
- Where do your customers live?
- How will visitors be converted to customers or followers?
After we take a look at all of the information, we will work with you to understand the basics.
Our programs are unique to you and your website. We can work and prioritize within your budget to make sure that, first and foremost, your website is structurally sound before anything else.
Are you ready to begin building strong connections with your audience that lead to referrals, repeat business and loyalty? Let the Keel Group design an email marketing plan that fits your business!
- Easily create and customize the message that’s right for you.
- Build and grow your own email list through ongoing strategies.
- Track your results… We will work with you through a systematized post analysis.
Did you know?
- People are most likely to engage with branded content on social media that contains pictures (44%), status updates (40%) and videos (37%). (source: Performics)
- Failure to respond via social channels can lead to up to a 15% increase in churn rate for existing customers. (source: Gartner)
Customers are turning to social media outlets to unleash their frustration or questions. Make sure you are actively engaged on your social networks.
- 20% of Facebook users have purchased something because of ads or comments they saw on the site. (source: Factbrowser)
- Tweets containing less than 100 characters received 17% higher engagement than longer Tweets. (source: BuddyMedia)
Even with just 140 characters, shorter relevant content performs best.
- Pinterest generates over 4x as much revenue per click (attributable to first touch) as Twitter and 27% more revenue per click than Facebook. (source: VentureBeat)
Let The Keel Group put a Social Network Marketing plan to work for your business so your business can grow and increase profits!