Tell us what you need. We won’t just listen, we’ll pay attention.
We combine quality and speed to meet deadlines and specifications.
Why have the same as others when you can have what’s right for you?
Need help? Get help.
That’s what we’re here for.
Truly, Jen Yockey and everyone at the Keel group. I had two calls for weddings this week and both booked after going to my website and getting all the information they needed! I didn't even have a phone conversation with them! Thank you for creating such a wonderful site for my customers!
The information your website visitors don’t see is almost as important as the content they do see on the pages of your website. Page titles, Meta keywords, Image alternate tag text and Meta descriptions give the major search engines additional content to index. The indexing of your content helps potential customers find you online.
At The Keel Group, we work to make sure your site’s content is optimized for organic search results.
“SEO isn’t just about getting the technical details of search-engine friendly web development correct. It’s also about marketing. This is perhaps the most important concept to grasp about the functionality of search engines. You can build a perfect website, but its content can remain invisible to search engines unless you promote it. This is due to the nature of search technology, which relies on the metrics of relevance and importance to display results.” – SeoMoz
Diversity of presence makes a difference. 90% of consumers start the buying process by researching online. It is important, for your business visability and credibility, to be seen on a number of different channels— your own site, your blog, Social Media Sites and obviously, the major search engines.
In addition to a presence, your relevant content needs to be shared and talked about. If no one links to your content, the search engines may choose to ignore it.
Let the Keel Group help you devise a plan to maximize your presence via SEO:
- Specific Keywords to your business
- Descriptive Meta Tags
- Localization: Know your audience
- YouTube video submission
- Submission of site maps to the major search engines
- Providing Maps to the search engines
- Fresh and Relevant content; User friendly formatting
- Simple and Readable URL’s and Page Titles
Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing. The art and science of direct-response copywriting involves strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.
The ability to find the exact right words to tell your company’s story isn’t an easy feat, and it’s even harder to do so consistently. At The Keel Group, our copywriting services can help you create credibility and develop a presence in your industry.
- Website Content Analysis & Optimization: The information your website visitors don’t see is almost as important as the content they do see on the pages of your website. Page titles, Meta keywords, Image alternate tag text and Meta descriptions give the major search engines additional content to index. The indexing of your content helps potential customers find you online.
- Developing blog posts: Creating a blog that keeps visitors coming back over and over again takes energy, time and commitment. Publishing fresh and relevant content, content that educates or informs, is a great way to establish credibility and be viewed as an authority in your industry. Creating and developing relevant and fresh content that reflects your business, peaks the interests of your target audience/customer.
- Product descriptions and reviews: If your product descriptions lack details or are poorly written, website visitors are more likely to purchase from a competitor.